This recipe makes 2 tuna burgers, for a larger family, double or triple the recipe. Each serving of 2 patties is only 2 Weight Watchers Points on most plants!
- 1 Can of tuna in water (5 oz.)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Slices of Country Delight 45-calorie bread
- Drain tuna and mix in a bowl well with 2 eggs.
- Toast the two slices of bread to a medium brown.
- Break up the toast in a food processor or blender until they make bread crumbs.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the tuna mixture.
- Form the tuna into patties and place in a non-stick that has been sprayed with a bit of olive oil.
- Sautee on each side until the tuna patties are golden brown on each side.
I serve it with steamed veggies or cauliflower rice.