Looking for a guilt-free treat that won’t wreck your progress on Weight Watchers? These 2 Point Protein Blueberry Muffins are here to satisfy your sweet tooth without sabotaging your goals! Packed with juicy blueberries and a healthy dose of protein, these muffins are the perfect way to start your day or indulge in a midday snack. And the best part? Each muffin is only 2 points on Weight Watchers! Get ready to fall in love with this delicious and easy recipe.
- 1 ½ cups Kodiak Power Cakes dry mix
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray muffin tin or silicone muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mash banana and mix in water, pancake mix, and cinnamon.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop ¼ cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes or until golden.