1 bag of tater tots
6 eggs, break and scramble
1.5 lbs of ground beef
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 packet of taco seasoning
2 cups of shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Layer tater tots on the bottom of an ungreased baking dish.
- Cook ground beef until done in a frying pan and drain the grease.
- Mix in cream of mushroom soup and taco seasoning.
- Pour the scrambled eggs across the tater tots and place in the oven for 3-5 minutes until eggs begin to gently set.
- Pull out of the oven and layer the meat mixture across the top, then sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
If you like this recipe, check out this video for more frugal cooking ideas!