Ingredients Instant Pot Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
- 1/2 cup of Basmati Rice
- 3/4 cup of Brown Rice
- 3 Cups of Water
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 4-oz can of mushroom slices
- 1 frozen chicken breast
Directions Instant Pot Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
- Combine all items in the pot.
- Put on the lid and turn the vent to seal.
- Hit the “Poultry” button and wait for it to start.
- When the heat stops and pressure releases open the lid.
- Pull out the chicken breast and dice on a cutting board.
- Return the chicken to the pot. Stir well and serve.