In the area, I live in we are still required to wear masks when going out into public and especially when going into stores. I’ve been wanting a mask that is more comfortable than the pleated masks but also has more of a seal and protective covering. After much trial and error and research, I found the Eldenberry Blossom Pattern. This pattern comes in multiple sizes and is totally free. The things I love about this pattern are:
- The pattern is free.
- They have a Facebook group full of people that will help with any questions.
- They have multiple videos on how to make the pattern; I’ve embedded the pattern video below.
- The pattern can be made with ties or elastic.
- The pattern is easy to read and can be made into cardboard templates. (Which is what I did)
- It takes very little fabric. (I was able to use my stash of scrap quilting fabric for the mask and lining and old t-shirts to make the straps. (one xl t-shirt made enough straps for about 10 masks.)
Here is the link to the EldenBerry Blossom Facebook Group
And here is the video instructions: