Cozy up with a warm and comforting bowl of this delicious and healthy chili! Made with ground lean chicken or turkey and packed with protein-rich beans, this recipe is perfect for a satisfying and guilt-free meal. Plus, it’s zero points on Weight Watchers, so you can enjoy every spoonful without worrying about your points. Serve it over cauliflower rice for a low-carb option that’s just as delicious. It’s the perfect dish to warm you up and keep you satisfied on a chilly day!
- 1 lb ground lean chicken or turkey (must be 99% fat-free for zero points)
- 2 cans (15 oz) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans (15 oz) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cans (10 oz) Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (if you like hot)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lime, quartered
Pressure Cooker or Instant Pot Directions:
- Using the Sauté or Brown function on your pressure cooker or Instant Pot, cook the ground meat until browned.
- Add all other ingredients to the pot, except the lime. Squeeze the lime juice into the pot and throw away the rind.
- Select the Beans/Chili or Meat/Stew button and start your machine. Make sure the pressure valve is closed. Cooking time will vary between 20-35 minutes depending on your device.
- Release the pressure from the cooker and serve.
Slow Cooker Directions:
- Cut up the onion.
- In a cooking pan sprayed with fat-free cooking spray, sauté the onion on high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the lean ground meat to the pan and cook until brown, stirring occasionally for about 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the meat with its juices and the onions into the slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients to the slow cooker except the lime. Squeeze the lime juice into the pot and throw away the rind.
- Cook the chili on high for 3 1/2-4 hours.
- Serve your homemade chili and enjoy!